Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Removing mold and microbial threats from a property in Orange Park, FL, can often be a considerable undertaking involving multiple microbial remediation technicians from our SERVPRO roster. We help with:
- Attic mold removal
- Black mold damage repairs
- Mold remediation
- Mold removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold inspections
Protecting What Matters Most After Mold Exposures
All organic materials can be hosting elements for mold colonies or adversely affected by their presence. Contents that facilitate mold growth can deteriorate under the increasing severity of colonization. Initial mitigation actions include relocating contents to new areas of the property to prevent continued exposure and worsening conditions. We can also relocate some belongings to our nearby SERVPRO facility for focused cleaning, drying, and deodorization.
Mold Remediation Approaches for Damaged Homes
Choosing the best mold removal tactics can save time for remediation and money for the customer. We utilize mold inspections to collect data to determine the best removal approach to suit the situation and the affected material. Remediation could include antimicrobial products, sanding, dry ice pellet blasting, and sponge pressure cleaning.
Black Mold Damage Repairs After Mold Removal
Many of the mold incidents that occur to residences and businesses in the area require some degree of repair and reconstruction to restore. Considering the destructive nature of the spreading organisms, controlled demolition and discarding hosting materials is a necessary remediation approach. We have a general contractor license to complete this work in-house without a subcontractor.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (904) 269-9282
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (904) 269-9282
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Jacksonville community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: