Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Removing mold and microbial threats from a property in Orange Park, FL, can often be a considerable undertaking involving multiple microbial remediation technicians from our SERVPRO roster. We help with:
- Attic mold removal
- Black mold damage repairs
- Mold remediation
- Mold removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold inspections
Protecting What Matters Most After Mold Exposures
All organic materials can be hosting elements for mold colonies or adversely affected by their presence. Contents that facilitate mold growth can deteriorate under the increasing severity of colonization. Initial mitigation actions include relocating contents to new areas of the property to prevent continued exposure and worsening conditions. We can also relocate some belongings to our nearby SERVPRO facility for focused cleaning, drying, and deodorization.
Mold Remediation Approaches for Damaged Homes
Choosing the best mold removal tactics can save time for remediation and money for the customer. We utilize mold inspections to collect data to determine the best removal approach to suit the situation and the affected material. Remediation could include antimicrobial products, sanding, dry ice pellet blasting, and sponge pressure cleaning.
Black Mold Damage Repairs After Mold Removal
Many of the mold incidents that occur to residences and businesses in the area require some degree of repair and reconstruction to restore. Considering the destructive nature of the spreading organisms, controlled demolition and discarding hosting materials is a necessary remediation approach. We have a general contractor license to complete this work in-house without a subcontractor.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (904) 269-9282
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (904) 269-9282
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Jacksonville community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: