Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Removing mold and microbial threats from a property in Orange Park, FL, can often be a considerable undertaking involving multiple microbial remediation technicians from our SERVPRO roster. We help with:
- Attic mold removal
- Black mold damage repairs
- Mold remediation
- Mold removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold inspections
Protecting What Matters Most After Mold Exposures
All organic materials can be hosting elements for mold colonies or adversely affected by their presence. Contents that facilitate mold growth can deteriorate under the increasing severity of colonization. Initial mitigation actions include relocating contents to new areas of the property to prevent continued exposure and worsening conditions. We can also relocate some belongings to our nearby SERVPRO facility for focused cleaning, drying, and deodorization.
Mold Remediation Approaches for Damaged Homes
Choosing the best mold removal tactics can save time for remediation and money for the customer. We utilize mold inspections to collect data to determine the best removal approach to suit the situation and the affected material. Remediation could include antimicrobial products, sanding, dry ice pellet blasting, and sponge pressure cleaning.
Black Mold Damage Repairs After Mold Removal
Many of the mold incidents that occur to residences and businesses in the area require some degree of repair and reconstruction to restore. Considering the destructive nature of the spreading organisms, controlled demolition and discarding hosting materials is a necessary remediation approach. We have a general contractor license to complete this work in-house without a subcontractor.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (904) 269-9282
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (904) 269-9282
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Jacksonville community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: