If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (904) 269-9282

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Is A Clue

Mold thrives in moist areas, so if you find mold growing in your home, it is a sure sign that there is moisture present. Ridding your home of mold means that you will have to address the moisture issue as well.

When we respond to a mold call, we will use equipment such as thermal imagers and hygrometers to find the moisture that is causing the microbial growth. We will also often use special drying equipment such as air movers, dehumidifiers, and HEPA filtered air scrubbers to help the moisture evaporate quickly in order to prevent further damage to your home.

If you have a mold loss, call us!